Achieving Beautiful Smiles with Invisalign in Northgate
If you would like to achieve all the benefits of conventional braces without wearing metal brackets and wires for a year or more, we are pleased to share that this is completely possible with clear aligners -- and Sage Family Dentistry offers Invisalign in Northgate! This option gradually shifts teeth into the proper alignment over the course of one to two years. Keep reading to learn more about how Invisalign works, the numerous benefits it provides, and whether or not this treatment may be right for your smile.
What Is Invisalign?
Invisalign is an FDA-approved clear aligner orthodontic treatment system. It is by far the most popular option in clear braces, with over 4 million patients worldwide having chosen Invisalign for their smiles. With this treatment option, customized, removable aligners are created for each patient’s teeth. When each set is worn daily for 20 to 22 hours for 1 to 2 weeks each, the teeth are gradually shifted into the proper position. Just like with conventional braces, a retainer should be worn after the treatment is complete. Invisalign retainers are also clear.
What Are the Benefits of Invisalign?
Invisalign offers a number of advantages for adults and older teens alike. Some of the most commonly cited benefits of Invisalign include:
- The aligners are practically invisible when worn, so you can continue to speak and smile with total confidence throughout your orthodontic treatment.
- Removability means you can continue to eat what you like without worrying about a broken wire or bracket.
- You can even slip the aligners out before important meetings or presentations as long as you wear them for 20 to 22 hours each day.
- You do not have to learn any special maneuvering to brush and floss your teeth properly, so your oral health stays strong throughout treatment.
- Clear plastic aligners are usually more comfortable than fixed metal brackets.
- Fewer visits to the dentist are required with Invisalign compared to conventional braces.
- At the end of the treatment, you are able to enjoy all the benefits of braces -- like straight, beautiful teeth and a confident smile!
Who Is a Candidate for Invisalign?
Most patients who could benefit from conventional braces are eligible for treatment with Invisalign. This method can be used to enhance teeth that are gapped, crowded, or suffering from overbite, underbite, or crossbite. The most severe orthodontic cases should still be treated with conventional braces. The only way to find out whether or not you can straighten your teeth with clear braces is to schedule an appointment with our office!
Learn More about Invisalign Today!
If you are interested in finding out whether or not you are eligible for treatment with Invisalign braces, do not hesitate to get in touch with Sage Family Dentistry. We are pleased to be the cosmetic dentist in Northgate patients trust with their smiles -- including with Invisalign! Go ahead and contact us today.