Giving Maple Leaf Families More Reasons to Smile
At Sage Family Dentistry, we’ve been serving generations of Maple Leaf dental patients right here in our Northgate Seattle dental office, and we look forward to providing exceptional care for generations to come. Under the leadership of our dedicated dentist, J. Sam Sage, DDS, our team of dentistry professionals are committed to creating a positive dental care experience for each and every one of our patients. When you’re ready to experience the Sage Family Dentistry difference, call our dental office serving Maple Leaf. Our team looks forward to seeing your smile.
What Sets Us Apart
When you visit most dental offices, you might feel like you’re just another set of teeth, but when you visit Sage Family Dentistry, you should know we put family in our business name because that’s how we treat our patients – like family. Dr. Sage and his team are passionate and compassionate when it comes to delivering exceptional quality dental care that will exceed every patient’s highest expectations. We love to see our patients smiling, and we work hard to make sure our patients can share their smiles confidently in any situation.
In addition to going the extra mile to make dental care a fun and relaxed experience, our knowledgeable team members also want to remove the stress of dealing with the financial aspects of dentistry. We are happy to process and file insurance claims, we offer budget-stretching patient offers, and we partner with patients to find low or no interest financing whenever possible. We offer dental care during the following office hours:
- Monday 8:00am – 5:00pm
- Tuesday 7:00am – 4:00pm
- Wednesday 7:00am – 12:00pm
- Thursday 7:00am – 4:00pm
Comprehensive Dental Care
Some general dentistry practices send patients out to specialists for all but the most basic preventive, restorative, and cosmetic dentistry services, but Dr. Sage and our team are proud to offer a range of dental services all under one roof. Some of the more advanced dental care options we provide include:
- Kid-friendly dental care that can lead to a lifetime of healthy, happy smiles
- Gum disease treatments to renew oral health and keep patients smiling
- Tooth extractions, wisdom tooth removal, dental implant placement, and other oral surgery services
- Comprehensive full mouth tooth replacement options, including All-on-4 dentures
- Invisalign clear braces orthodontics
- TMJ dysfunction diagnosis and treatment
- Oral appliance therapy for sleep apnea sufferers
- Same day urgent dental care for emergencies
Hear from Our Patients
At Sage Family Dentistry, we love what we do for our patients and for the Maple Leaf and Northgate communities. We are always happy to tell you about all that we do to help patients smile, but we know it means a lot more when you hear it straight from our patients. You can read reviewsfrom our patients online anytime, and we’ve included some of our favorite stories below.
“I have received my dental care from Sage Family Dentistry since their beginning. I would judge them 5 Star then and those 5 Stars shine even brighter today. I have complete assurance in Dr. Sage’s work and his dental staff is only topmost caliber. The office staff is friendly, accepting, and accommodating with all the scheduling and paperwork…Thanks! I am particularly thankful for the love and care that my wife received while she was in her time of special need. I feel that I’m, at least, a small part of the Sage Family Dentistry extended family, and you can be too!” Arlo
“My whole family loves Dr. Sage and his team! Very professional and personable. We have had him as a dentist for over 10 yrs. He is very smart so as the rest of the staff. He definitely knows what he is doing and explains everything thoroughly to his patients. He does quality dental care to me and my whole family. So, if you are looking for the best dentist in town for you and your family, Dr. Sage is the man.” Joan
About Our Maple Leaf Community
At Sage Family Dentistry, we think that giving back is about more than just supporting our patients while they’re in the dental office. Instead, we are committed to making Maple Leaf, Northgate, and all of Greater Seattle great places to live, work, and smile. We give back as part of numerous local charitable organizations and events, including:
- Mobile Dental Van taking oral healthcare to local seniors
- Free oral surgery for those in need through Swedish Hospital
- Give Kids a Smile day of service
- Wellness Fair at North Haven
- Giving to and providing dental education for local schools
We are easily accessible for those patients who live or work in Maple Leaf. You can reach our office by following the directions below:
- Start out heading north on Roosevelt Way NE.
- In about one mile, turn left onto NE Northgate Way.
- In one block, turn right onto 8th Avenue NE
- Turn right into the Allen Professional Suites
- Our office is located in the Allen Professional Suites at 11304 8th Avenue NE, Suite B.