A great dentist works hard to create new smiles not only inside the office, but out in the community they’re a part of as well! At Sage Family Dentistry, Dr. Sage and our team do what we can to embody this viewpoint day in and day out. Here are just a few of the things we’ve done over the past years in order to help our neighbors and make the Northgate • Seattle area an even better place:
- A couple of times a year, we have a Mobile Dental Van that travels to retired patients and provides them with much-needed oral healthcare.
- Dr. Sage regularly performs free surgery at Swedish Hospital.
- We’ve participated in Give Kids A Smile days, during which our team has provided essential care to underserved children in the community.
- We participate in the Wellness Fair at North Haven retirement home every year, educating the residents and staff about good oral health, answering questions, and providing goodie bags with quality products.
- We regularly get involved with local public Seattle schools and athletic centers.
- We’ve even helped out a turtle in need named Nigel who belonged to one of our patients! Learn more about this special case by clicking here.
Do you have a good cause or organization that could benefit from our support? Please don’t hesitate to let us know.